- Press-type magnetic induction switch: Locking the modes to avoid misoperation.
- Open type switch, not affected by water pressure and easy to clean.
- Power indication: When batteries capacity is above 25%, the LED indicator is green on; battery capacity falls at 5%-25%, the LED indicator is red on; battery capacity falls below 5%, the LED indicator flashes red.
- Simple mode arrangement: Turbo-High-Mid-Low
- Super bright, max output could be 1000Lm
- Beam throw could be 300m plus 5°spot light angle, which is good for diving.
- Excellent heat dissipation design
- Gold-plated spring, antioxidant and avoid poor contact
- Excellent anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy plus premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, which makes D26 anti-corrosion.
- The 1/4 British screw hole could be fixed pretty of underwater systems.
- Use 1*18650/18700/26650
XTAR has added the new D26 Whale flashlight to its series of dive lights. The flashlight features a security lock which is locked at the D26’s switch to lock the lighting modes which could avoid misoperation. Power indication ensure the security of D26 in another way: When the battery power is above 25%, the indicator LED will be green on; when the battery power is at 5%-25%, the indicator LED will be red on; when the battery power is below 5%, the indicator LED will flash red.